Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

STRUGGLING WITH IMPURE THOUGHTS AND ACTS?

Satan is a liar! Defeat him when you are struggling with the flesh in your thoughts by reading these holy scriptures.

It is helping me now. Should have ran to this as soon as the thoughts came aboard, but I did not.

Thank You God for your grace and mercy on me, despite me giving into my sinful nature! Am glad for the Holy Spirit and Holy Bible being here at all times to deliver me from my unrighteousness.

Scriptures to fight impurity:

1 Timothy 5 (KJV)

2 Timothy 2 (KJV)

Philippians 4 (KJV)



Proverbs 30 (KJV)
5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.




Matthew 5 (KJV)
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.




James 3 (KJV)
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure,




James 1 (KJV)
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.




1 Timothy 1 (KJV)
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned (genuine):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10