Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2 Corinthians 12 (KJV)

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities (physical or mental weakness), that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities (physical or mental weakness), in reproaches (address (someone) in such a way as to express disapproval or disappointment.), in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.


20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes (very angry), backbitings (slander someone in their absence), whisperings, swellings (boasting), tumults (uproar):
21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail (correct) many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness (lewdness) which they have committed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10