Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

John 8 (KJV)

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.




12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.




23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.




31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.




34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.




37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.




42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.




44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode (live) not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.



47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.



51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10