Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jeremiah 4 (KJV)

1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the Lord, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations (evilness) out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.
2 And thou shalt swear, The Lord liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.



14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?



22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish (alcoholic) children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.


28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10