Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Scriptures on Deceit



Proverbs 11 (KJV)
18 The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.



1 John 3 (KJV)
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.


Have just realized that the relationship that I have been in for a little over a year has all been based on deceit.  It's heartbreaking to say the least.  Feel as though I am going to have a nervous breakdown. Also, feel suicidal.

Any how, I decided to read scriptures on deceit.  Satan after all was the 'Master of Deception'.  No wonder God hates this sin so much (he does not like any sin, btw).  What am I feeling right now? Worthless, Suicidal, Foolish, Alone, Abandoned, Neglected and Used.

All the 'I Love You', 'I Will Never Leave You', 'I Will Always Be In Love With You', 'You Mean Everything To Me', and his adding his last name to mine when referring to me, was ALL A LIE.  He loved only by words....not by his actions.

How does one live two lives?  In order for that to happen they would have to be a 'Master of Deception'.

One thing I did notice is people who are deceitful never let you in on their weaknesses, shortcomings, sins.  They are very quick to advise, but not take advice.   They are very good at pointing out other people's flaws, but won't take responsibility or acknowledge their own.

They kind of remind me of the Pharisees in the New Testament.  Pharisee / Hypocrites

They are pew warmers (Act like Christians on Sunday and Wednesday services).  They will make sure that they show up to church even if they are on their death beds. Not for God (btw, he would rather you stay home and heal instead of fumigating the whole congregation with your contagious germs and sickness), but for man,  They do things to be seen by man to get man's approval.   Again see this on that type of behavior. God or Tradition

ps - I started a draft of this blog about a month ago.  Am doing well spiritually now.  God sometimes put people like that in our lives, so that we can help them to become men and women of integrity, honesty and truthfulness.  Had that man not came into my life when he did, I would not be writing about this blog and I would not have rededicated my life back to God.  Some things we have to learn by experience and pain.  Am looking forward to God blessing me with a man of him,  A man that practices righteousness.  The qualities I pray for him to have is for him to be a man of integrity, selflessness, self-control and that he will love me according to my heart and soul and spirit.  Love any other way than 1 Corinthians 13 (KJV)  or Agape, Charity, Love is of this world.  When more comes to my mind about people who are deceitful, I will add more to this blog.  Hope this helps you or someone you love.  ~ Karmen


 Mark 7 (KJV)

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.




8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.


13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.



DECEIT COMES FROM THE HEART!!!

 Mark 7 (KJV)
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness (Excessively and culpably desirous of the possessions of another. Jealous. Marked by extreme desire to acquire or possess), wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness (lewd), an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile (spoil, degrade, rape) the man.






Leviticus 6 (KJV)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the Lord, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
3 Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
4 Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
5 Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.




Sound Familiar?

Jeremiah 9 (KJV) 
3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant (worthy, courageous) for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the Lord.



4 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant (override), and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.



6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?
8 Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
9 Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?


Leviticus 19 (KJV) 

11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.
12 And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.
13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10