Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Feeling Spiritually Zapped, What to Do (Part 1)

Let us overcome.  We will succeed in dealing with our problems and / or difficulties.  We will not be conquered! 

Here are a few scriptures to help us overcome. Help us to be UNMOVED and UNSHAKABLE.  ~ Karmen


CALMING SCRIPTURES:

1 John 5 (KJV)
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.





Revelation 2 (KJV)
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.



11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.



17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.



26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:



Ephesians 1(KJV)
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease (terminate) not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation (discovery) in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened (aware); that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought (fashioned) in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality (empire, dynasty, kingdom), and power, and might, and dominion (control, rule) , and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.





John 16 (KJV)
32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation (oppression, persecution) : but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.




Exodus 32 (KJV)
18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery (faultlessness), neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.





Romans 12 (KJV)
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.





1 John 2 (KJV)
12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.





Revelation 3 (KJV)
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment (clothes); and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.



12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.



21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.





Revelation 17 (KJV)
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.





Revelation 21 (KJV)
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10