Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

WARNING OR JUDGING!!! Part 2 of 3

John 7 (KJV)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous (honorable, noble, pure, spiritual, fair, holy, trustworthy) judgment.





John 12 (KJV)
46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.





1 Corinthians 6 (KJV)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed (the least honored) in the church.





Careful....we do not want to be perceived as a Pharisee. See link on them Pharisees

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10