Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2018

What You Need Is A Decent Man...Is Not Settling...It's Exactly What You Deserve As A Woman of The Most High, Vol 1

IN THIS SERIES: Am sharing my former thoughts on WHAT A DECENT MAN IS.  

You shall see how wrong I was because some, if not most of the words I found a turn off initially, are the same words that I seek in A Man of The Most High.



This was my first angle on the saying "What You Need Is A Decent Man"...










Appropriate - which meant to me, just: convenient, correct, fitting, good, proper, becoming, befitting,
fitting, right, just, seemly, acceptable, allowed, okay, passable, permissible, proper, tolerable, tolerated, suggested, suitable.




Also: all right, adequate, average, decent, hunky-dory, okey-dokey, standard,
sufficient, swell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10