Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Broken Heart (Guard Your Heart)

Proverbs 4 (KJV)
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence (carefulness) ; for out of it are the issues of life.




Psalm 6 (KJV)
 
6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth (turns)old because of all mine enemies.




Psalm 25 (KJV)
17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.




Psalm 34 (KJV)
18 The Lord is nigh (near) unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite (humble) spirit.




Psalm 38 (KJV)
8 I am feeble (weak) and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness (nervousness) of my heart.
9 Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning (cries) is not hid from thee.
10 My heart panteth (throbs), my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof (unconcerned) from my sore; and my kinsmen (relatives) stand afar off.





Psalm 61 (KJV)
1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.





Psalm 147 (KJV)
3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.




Proverbs 14 (KJV)
10 The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle (step in) with his joy.




13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth (amusement) is heaviness.




Proverbs 15 (KJV)
13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance (demeanor): but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.




Proverbs 17 (KJV)
22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.




Proverbs 23 (KJV)
26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.





PLEASE REMEMBER THIS!!!

1 John 4 (KJV) 


18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

If you fear in love, it's not love. Perfect love does not torment it protects. It calms, assures, eases and comforts. ~ Karmen
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10