Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fall Aways : Returning Back to the Flock

REMEMBER:
22 And in all thine abominations (a thing that causes disgust or hatred.) and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.


Job 33 (KJV)
27 He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
29 Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.




Psalm 119 (KJV)
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

Thank You Lord for your patience, grace, compassion and mercy on me every single second of my life. ~ Karmen







If you are a baptized Christian in the Holy Spirit and water you are living under God's grace, mercy and compassion.  No matter if you go to a church (building) or not.  You are the temple; not the building.  Be encouraged!  As long as you are here on earth you have a chance to repent and continue your righteous walk with God.  



Jeremiah 3 (KJV)

12 Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever. 
13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the Lord.





14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.





21 A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications (earnestly praying) of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the Lord their God.
22 Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings.  Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God.





Proverbs 21 (KJV)
16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead. 



Proverbs 28 (KJV)
10 Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.



Psalm 119 (KJV)
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.







Job 33 (KJV)
27 He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
29 Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
30 To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.










Hebrews 10 (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,



38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.




Hebrews 6 (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.




2 Peter 2 (KJV)
20 For if after they have escaped the pollution of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing [indulge in an unrestrained way in (something that creates a pleasurable sensation)].  in the mire (a situation or state of difficulty, distress, or embarrassment from which it is hard to extricate oneself.).




Revelation 2 (KJV)
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick (light) out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Read about Nicolaitanes



Ezekiel 34 (KJV)
16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.



Psalm 119 (KJV) 
71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.




HOW TO PURIFY YOURSELF AND GET RIGHT WITH GOD?
Psalm 119 (KJV) 
9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Read his word and practice righteousness. :) ~ Karmen






See also, why the flock wanders?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10