Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Isaiah 57 (KJV)

1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.


15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite (remorseful) and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite (repentant) ones.
16 For I will not contend (cope with this) for ever, neither will I be always wroth (angry): for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.



18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10