Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Psalm 55 (KJV)

1 Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication (the action of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly.).






2 Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;








12 For it was not an enemy that reproached (disgraced, abused) me; then I could have borne (tolerated, endured) it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.




16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.



17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.







21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.





22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be (replaced, displaced) moved.






23 But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10