Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Psalm 56 (KJV)

1  Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.






4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.





5 Every day they wrest (falsify) my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.





10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.






11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.




12 Thy vows (oaths, covenants) are upon me, O God: I will render (provide) praises unto thee.







13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10