Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lamentations 3 (KJV)

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.





24 The Lord is my portion (help), saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.





25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.




26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation (deliverance from sin and its consequences.) of the Lord.




31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.




36 To subvert (undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution).) a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not.
37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?



38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?
40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.


44 Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.



56 Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.



57 Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.
58 O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
59 O Lord, thou hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10