Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Psalm 109 (KJV)

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

If this is David, have never seen him this angry ~ Karmen




15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.





17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.


30 I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10