Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Psalm 41 (KJV)

1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
3 The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing (sickness): thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.





4 I said, Lord, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.






5 Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?




7 All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10