Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

1 Corinthians 9 (KJV)

11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal (corrupt) things?



14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.




20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10