Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Psalm 118 (KJV)

1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.





4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.




5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.





6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?



8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.




9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.




14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.





17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.



19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.




29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10