Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Deuteronomy 31 (KJV)

6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.



8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.




18 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.




20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10