Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Psalm 35 (KJV)

1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.


11 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.



19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10