Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Revelation 2 (KJV)


4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick (light) out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
See Fall Aways: Returning Back to the Flock

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

( The information below is Sick!!! Makes you understand why some are moved from one church to another... If you hate this and you have fallen away and want to get righteous with God, keep the above scripture in mind)



10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation (trouble or suffering) ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.


11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

See Teaching of Balaam

Read about Nicolaism


26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10