Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Revelation 21 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

It's very comforting to know that there will be a new heaven and a new earth. If I continue to seek righteousness, whatever my heart's desires are that were not fulfilled on this earth, will be fulfilled on the new earth .

We have to remember, that sometimes God needs some of us to remain single and motherless and fatherless. There are those who have to be totally devoted to sharing the Gospel and to do that he needs us to be single. No room for distractions... or any thing or person in our lives that would compromise or take away the focus on what plans God needs us to accomplish.  

At this point, we who live righteous will be angels.  No husband and wife.  ~ Karmen





3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.



6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst (thirsty, very eager to get something.) of the fountain of the water of life freely.



7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable (cursed, rotten, beastly), and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers (witchcraft, occultist, fortune-teller), and idolaters (worshiping others), and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone (sulfur): which is the second death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

 
01 09 10